Wi-Fi Hotspots Available to Borrow!
Wi-Fi hotspots keep your tablet, laptop and other Wi-Fi–enabled devices connected to the Internet wherever you are.
- Unlimited data plan
- Accessible throughout the United States including the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
- Supports up to 5 devices at once
Hotspots can be checked out from any location but are housed at the following:
- Must be 17 or older
- Limit 1 hold per adult resident library card
- Limit 1 checkout per adult resident library card
- Device checks out for 14 days
- Devices automatically renew if there are no holds
Devices must be returned to library staff and should not be returned in a book drop. Appointment not required for returns.
Some devices may occasionally show a “data limit has been reached” message. If this occurs:
- While the device is powered on, remove back cover and press and hold the “factory reset” button for 5 seconds to clear the message.